Canada Health Alliance is a not-for-profit association of committed healthcare practitioners and concerned Canadian citizen who want to help establish a parallel healthcare system that truly serves the needs of the public not the needs of big predatory corporations. If you are concerned about the state of our national healthcare system and want to help us develop a non-discriminatory alternative please become a member of CHA right now.
Membership is only $100 per year and you’ll get many benefits including:
- a free digital copy of Dr. Bill Code’s book “Solving the Brain Puzzle. A Comprehensive Layperson’s Guide to Achieving Brain Health.”
- A 50% discount on your annual listing in the CHA Health Practitioners Directory.
- Participation in CHA’s Verification Certificate Program.
- Access to members only educational workshops and seminars.
- Our highly informative weekly newsletter, and
- You will be supporting all of CHA’s projects and programs including the creation of community health hubs across Canada.