There are many different types of cough and you can hear them all during winter – tickly coughs, dry coughs, chesty coughs, croupy coughs – but they all have one thing in common; they cause distress and discomfort to the sufferer (not to mention the listener!) They lead to irritability, sore muscles, and lack of sleep.
The correct homeopathic remedy, however, can bring rapid relief. It can also resolve the underlying cause of the cough.
To understand more about coughs this article will explore:
- Why we cough
- Two types of cough: wet and dry
- Self-help measures and home remedies to safely stop a cough,
- Cough medicines and their unwanted side effects,
- Homeopathy and coughs – what’s the research?
- Treating that cough: information on nineteen homeopathic remedies you can choose from at home to take the bite out of that bark.